Friday 23 July 2021

Uniko July Release - Introducing Stencils

Welcome back to the next day of introductions to Uniko's July release.

Today there are four new stencils.

  

  

Aren't they just fabulous? I certainly had fun using them on today's card shares.

First up is the Tropical Leaf stencil which I combined with stamps from Paradise. Any excuse to ink up that fun toucan again!


Next is the Rainbow & Clouds stencil which I used over a stormy brusho background. The sentiment is from the previously introduced Simply Said Blocks III and fits this card perfectly.


So while I had the brushos out I created the background for the Flower Power #8 stencil. I used a white gel pen to draw round the inside of the stencil and then added some accents using the matching Flower Power #8 stamp set.


Just one more day of introductions left. Tomorrow it will be another floral stamp set - florals are a bit of a speciality for Uniko aren't they? You will love it!

Thanks for looking today.  Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love your awesome color combos! The tropical leaf and toucan card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your cards are so cleverly designed Jane. I love the way you've used these great stencils!! Thanks for the idea of the inking over the background with the leaves and rainbow!! Wonderful inspiration!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! Your brushos backgrounds are just perfect to match the awesome stencils!! Three amazing cards, so impressive and the toucan and the mandala ones are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Jane. I’m especially loving that white pen outline on the Flower Power #8 card. Looks superb. X

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.