Monday 5 February 2018

Monday Moment

I'm joining in with the My Favorite Things sketch challenge today. It's such a beautifully CAS layout and I actually have the heart die featured on it!

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2018/01/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-370.html


Here's my card:


I chose some pink polka dot card and die cut the stitched heart. I placed it on to a white card base and decided against my original idea to create a shaker card as I wanted it to stay quite CAS. So I added a pretty little butterfly instead.


The sentiment was added to a fishtail flag and raised on pads, as was the little butterfly die cut circle. I'm so loving this Sending A Smile stamp set! All the stamps are really sweet and I keep using them over and over. One of my best ever buys.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Sending A Smile
Ink: Mememnto, tuxedo black
Dies: MFT Die-namics, stitched peek-a-boo window, stitched fishtail flag stax, inside/out stitched circle stax
Pens: Copic, E000, V12

I'm so pleased to have had your company for a while, thanks so much for your visit.  

And keep crafting! 

post signature

2 comments:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.