Sunday 18 February 2018

AAA Cards Challenge #109 - Die Cuts Only

Hello and welcome to my blog where I'm introducing the new challenge starting today at AAA Cards. If you love using dies this will be a piece of cake, if you're not too sure about dies then this could be the perfect opportunity to be challenged and conquer your fear.


ttps://aaacards.blogspot.com/2018/02/cas-game-109-die-cuts-only.html

For my card I used three dies and a bit of thinking outside of the box!


Next month it will be St Patrick's Day and that was what led me towards the green four leaf clover on my card. I expect you can work out how I achieved a four leaf clover as it's actually four heart die cuts placed together with a hand drawn stalk.


STAMPlorations is the sponsor for this AAA Cards challenge and I used their good luck die cut from some textured brown card. And yes it is ok to have texture on a CAS card but just not all over, AAA Cards like the white space to be smooth and unpatterned.

Supplies:
Dies: CUTplorations, good luck; Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles;Lawn Fawn, hearts 

Do pop over to AAA Cards and check out the masterful way the DT have used dies and kept their cards super CAS too - HERE. And be sure to read the challenge requirements while you're there.

Thanks for your time today, it's been so much fun having you visit.

And keep crafting!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Very CAS and very striking with the pop of green against the B&W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Jane, beautifully CAS. You've inspired me to create a few good luck cards as it's a sentiment I don't seem to use very often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty card, Jane! Love your use of heart die cuts for creating a lucky shamrock. Have a beautiful day, dear! - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and very clever, Jane! I was just thinking that I wanted a four leaf clover die and now maybe I don't need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun, Jane. Lots of great white space. The shamrock is super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whaaaaa? Yesterday was St. Patrick’s Day? We always celebrate in March. 🤔😉😂
    Cute card. Another fun challenge at AAA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you’re correct, I’m a month early!

      Delete
  7. Cute card! I used hearts to make a clover for a card years ago, but had forgotten all about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever making a clover from hearts. Fun card, Jane =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.