Friday 2 February 2018

Uniko Challenge Reminder #45 - Something Old, Something New

Hey! I'm here today to remind you all about the challenge going on over at Uniko. And as we are now in February with Valentine's day looming I'm guessing the optional twist will be at the forefront of everyone's mind ....

https://unikostudio.blogspot.com/2018/02/uniko-challenge-reminder-45-something.html

.... as it was mine when I created this really loved up card.


I stamped the hearts in that traditional Valentine's red and then die cut it into a heart shape. A simple, but bold sentiment and my card was finished.


The polka heart stamp is my new, the sentiment and dies my old.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, All Occasion Sentiments #5, Scattered Polka Hearts
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; SU, real red
Dies: Xcut, Homespun Hearts; MFT Die-namics, double stitched rectangles

The Uniko DT have also been breaking out the old and opening the new to inspire you to play along. Check their amazing cards out HERE.

Huge thanks for dropping by today, hope you've enjoyed your visit.  Anbd keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ooh love this Jane. Bold and eye catching. I love how you’ve mirrored the curve of the heart with the one rounded corner on the card base xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So eye-catching, fun and super duper simple but a perfect combination of old and new sets with your incredible clean and simple style Jane. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CAS card - so utterly you! I love the hearts in the die cut heart. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.