Wednesday 21 February 2018

Wednesday Words

I'm playing at Winnie & Walter again today and this time I'm joining in with Shay's Four Challenge.

640promo

Here's my card:


It's another Christmas card and using very similar colours to yesterday's card - maybe christmas 2018 is going to be an icy blue one! I cut the noel die from four different papers and then carefully snipped them to build up the four coloured single noel. 


I added a single Christmas tree, decided four would be overkill for my CAS style, but I did stamp four little stars from the same set.

Supplies:
Stamps: Winni & Walter, Seasons Tweetings
Ink: Mememnto, teal zeal
Die: Winnie & Walter, Noel Cutaway
Pens: Copic, C1, C3

Thanks so much for looking today, I really appreciate that you spent some of your time here at my blog.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.