Saturday 3 February 2018

Saturday Slot

I'm here today to share my first scrapbook page for 2018 using the sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.

http://stucksketches.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/february-1-2018-challenge-reveal.html

And not only is it my first page for 2018 but it is also the first page for my 2018 album.


I always like to start my yearly albums with a page setting out my aims and aspirations for the year. This year I've gone uber simple and am looking to change things up by doing more of what makes me happy - well that would be crafting then -  and relaxing - well that would be crafting too! 


I first mentioned using this card for my 2018 album HERE since I love the quote and the art deco look of it. So I picked papers and elements that had a similar colour scheme and feel to them.


This Simple Stories Sunshine and Happiness release seemed to fit the bill perfectly and I used papers, stickers, alphas and die cuts to create my page. For the circular element from the sketch I placed a plate and used a black pen to add stitched lines.

Supplies:
Simple Stories, Sunshine & Happiness

Thanks so much for looking today, I really love having your company.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great page, I love this idea! Thanks for join us at Stuck?! sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful way to open your album! So happy to have you playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this crisp, clean look to your page and a wonderful way to start the year. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully creative! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.