Tuesday 20 February 2018

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the February STAMPlorations Challenge where the theme is Paint It Red.

https://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/paint-it-red-challenge.html

My immediate thought was Valentine's Day, red hearts etc, but then I decided to go down the other red route - Christmas! Here's my card:


As there were some touches of blue in the challenge graphic as well as red I decided to go with that colour combo too and I really like the way the two colours contrast with eah other.


Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, Warm Haned, Warm Hearts
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, R24, R29, B23, B24, N1

It's been fabulous having you visit today, thanks so much for your time.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Neat twist on the picture Jane and you got ahead with your Christmas stash too!
    Cheers for linking up at STAMPlorations too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the red theme and your card is CAS perfection! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations February challenge :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.