Friday 2 February 2018

Happy Little Stampers - February CAS Challenge

Time for a new CAS Challenge over at Happy Little Stampers and the theme for February - yes you've guessed - HEARTS.

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/

So I chose to keep my colour scheme really simple and opted for the iconic red of Valentine's Day.


The heart is a die cut and I stamped and heat embossed the greeting. The umbrella is an HLS stamp which I added tiny hearts to before hand cutting.


Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Rainy Days; Uniko, Scattered Hearts
Inks: SU, real red; Mememnto, tuxedo black
Die: Xcut, Homespun hearts

I hope you'll join in and play along with this new HLS Challenge. You can see all the rest of the DT cards HERE - they're all getting really loved up too!

Huge thanks for dropping by today, I really value your time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Jane! So perfect for Valentines. I love the design - all the little love hearts are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant card, Jane! I like how you placed the sentiment and the umbrella. It creates such a beautiful column in the heart!
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifully CAS ..... I love the added hearts on the umbrella xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.