Thursday 15 February 2018

Thursday Thoughts

I'm joining in with the Less is More music challenge today.


http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/challenge-364-7th-birthday-music.html

Here's my card:


I found some paper with a music pattern on it and was determined to put it to good use on my card but wasn't sure how.  In the end I die cut a stitched heart from it and then added the treble clef raised on pads on top.


And I totally adore the sentiment quote and the fabulous mix of fonts.

Supplies:
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays, Big Treble
Ink: SU, soft suede
Die: CAS-ual Fridays, Big treble; Lawn Fawn, Outside In Heart stackables
Paper: Photoplay, Vintage Girl

Thanks for looking today, I've enjoyed your company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely sentiment, Jane, and I agree, the mixed fonts look great. That soft brown shade is an unusual but beautiful choice too, love it.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Jane, that sentiment is fab I love the mixed font and great idea to use the paper in a heart :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful and CAS, Jane. I love your design and this sentiment is so beautiful. A great take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply perfect Jane and I also love that heartfelt sentiment. A stunning card with loads of musical interest and elegance yet perfectly CAS too. Thanks as always for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.