Monday 22 August 2016

Monday Moments

I'm having a bit of a catch up with entering challenges at the moment and today's card is for Happy Little Stampers August CAS Challenge

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2016/08/hls-august-cas-challenge.html

I love this doodled flower stamp and am always pleased with how my cards turn out when using it. So a bit of an easy choice today. I started by stamping and fussy cutting the flower on masking paper - not at all a chore as I know I'll be using it again in the future.


The middle flower was stamped and then masked before the other two flowers were stamped off the edge of the card. I removed the flower mask and then added a straight mask and inked the side panel with violet. I replaced the flower mask and inked over the violet with the blue.


Once the mask were removed I added some colour to the flowers with promarkers, popped an enamel dot in their middles and added a simple sentiment from the same stamp set.

Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Doodled Flowers
Inks: Ranger distress, blueprint sketch, wilted violet; Memento, tuxedo black
Promarkers: violet, purple
Embellishments: Doodlebug Sprinkles, beetle black asst.

Hope you enjoyed dropping by my blog today and will come back again soon. Thanks for looking and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Two lots of masking here, great job Jane. Loving these colours too and great to see you using HLS stamps for the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.