Wednesday 10 August 2016

Wednesday Words

The card I'm sharing today is destined for three challenges. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday, the code word from Addicted to CAS and the colours from Less is More.


http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/week-424-with-digi-stamp-boutique.html   http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-94-music.html  We'd love you to display our banner

Here's my card:


I started by masking off the top and bottom portions of the card and rubbing the blue ink straight from the pad to create the horizontal strip from the sketch. Then I did all the stamping and finally brushed on some more blue ink to the top portion to create an ombre effect.


The headphones and sentiment are definitely brown although they seem to have photographed very dark and look a bit like black.

Supplies:
Stamps: Visible Image, Music on, World off 
Inks: SU, chocolate chip; Ranger distress, blueprint sketch

I'm so pleased you had time to drop by today, thanks so much.  And keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this funky modern design

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So contemporary and fun - and perfect for several teens that I know! Thanks for a super entry to our Less is More challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do masculine makes so well Jane and love this fun and trendy card. Superb use of the colour combo and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really love your head phones and your puny sentiment is fabulous, Jane! So happy you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Fabluous! What a wonderful image, sentiment, and well all around idea. So fun to see in the A2Cas gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This car just puts a smile on my face what a fresh new design! Thanks for sharing at less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely modern design, Jane. Love the vibrant blue with the dark brown. And I agree, sometimes this is a nice place to be, just lost in music, I love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.