Monday 29 August 2016

Monday Moments

Hi and welcome to my blog.  Today I'm playing along with the challenge at Less Is More - to use sticky labels, stickers or peel offs.

We'd love you to display our banner

Hmm, well I do have an embarrasingly large stash of peel offs that haven't been touched in years and honestly I did try to use some for this challenge. Alas, it was not to be! Bin job!!!! I came up with this instead:


Much more my style! The sticker is from Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection which I normally use for my scrapbook pages - seems I have quite a large stash of this type of sticker too. 


I placed the cloud sticker towards the top of the card and then stamped some sentiments dropping down from it. I then picked up on a couple of the sticker colours and stamped some linking circles. And I actually like this card and may just be tempted to raid my stickers for future cards.

Supplies:
Sticker: Simple Stories, Summer Vibes
STamps: HLS, Bold Birthday Sentiments, Mix Mash
Inks: SU, soft sky; Memento, lady bug, tuxedo black

Thanks for looking today, hope you all have a great start to the week.  And keep crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. This looks so fab Jane! Really modern and crisp. I love the way you've repeated the sticker colours in the stamped circles. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Jane, great colours and superb sticker too.
    Love your neat and CAS design style as always and thanks for playing along at Less is More
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card...love your color combination. The circles you added around the sentiment are the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design looks very fresh and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks terrific Jane... a great layout, super card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sticker, and I love your stamp placement below. Great design.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.