Saturday 20 August 2016

Saturday Slot

Just popping in today with a card I made for Stamplorations August CAS challenge.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/cas-challenge-august.html

I decided to go for the optional twist of using gold combined with my favourite colours - you know what they are!


I started by stamping and heat embossing the flower and sentiment in gold. Then I brushed over the distress inks and added extra ink to the flower had with a water brush. 


I added some diagonal lines by using the edge of the ink pads and finally some splats flicked off the water brush.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamplorations, Helenium large
Inks: Ranger distress, shaded lilac, picked raspberry; Versamark
Embossing: Personal Impressions, mirror gold
Wink of Stella, clear

So pleased to see you here today, thanks so much.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the gorgeous colours against the gold, and the stripe-y background is stunning!! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! AMAZING colors and design!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.