Tuesday 30 August 2016

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the challenge at Inkspirational.


http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-116-primary-colors.html

Here's my card:


I feel as if my life is surrounded with these primary colours at the moment as my youngest grandson leaves a trail of toys all over the house and garden.  So it was with him in mind I chose the sentiment.


And I'm loving how easy it is to create a CAS card with this stamp set, think it's going to be appearing a few more times in a few more colourways before I'm done with it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Colour Chameleon
Inks: Memento, dandelion, danube blue, lady bug, tuxedo black
Promarkers: tulip yellow, indigo blue, poppy, blender

It's been fabulous to have you take a look at my blog, thanks so much.  And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Wonderfully CAS Jane, love it when you use this set, thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve, love, love this card Jane! So cute. You amaze me sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... what a fun and original design! That chameleon is so cute and I love the creative stripes of color! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats for getting top 3 at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!!!! The way you ombreyed the chameleon to match the paint stripes is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.