Saturday 6 August 2016

Saturday Slot

Hi and welcome to a lovely new sunny morning to top off one glorious week of weather here in the UK.

Today I have a card - hot off the press - to share. It was a warm night and I woke early with an idea buzzing round my head for the August CASEplorations challenge. Just had to get up and get crafting!

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/caseplorations-august.html 

Here's my card:


 I've kept it very CAS and picked up on the black and white stripes, the white sentiment, the vibrant orange and the tiny pops of green.



Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, sentiment from A Gift For you
Inks: Ranger distress, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade; Versamark
Embossing: Ranger superfine, white
Embellishments: SU enamel dots, emerald envy; washi from my stash

Thanks for popping by today, your visit has been greatly appreciated.  And keep crafting! 
 

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Amazing take on the inspiration card--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cool, funky take on the inspiration photo! So fresh and modern! Thanks for playing along at CASEplorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So innovative! My CAS-loving heart is smiling!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take ...!! Thank you for casing my card @ stamplorations Case challenge this month !! Hugs ..Shalu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely take ...!! Thank you for casing my card @ stamplorations Case challenge this month !! Hugs ..Shalu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool and creative CASE, thank you for sharing with CASEplorations :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.