Wednesday 31 August 2016

The Male Room #43 Music

The theme at The Male Room this week is very dear to my heart as I have quite a lot of musical talent in my family - just a shame it missed me out!

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/challenge-43-theme.html

And as two of my three sons are guitarists, the oldest particularly talented, the choice of stamp was obvious.


I went for my favourite colour, purple, but to keep it more masculine added some dark blue and red into the mix. I masked off three circles before applying the ink using my inkylicious brushes.


The image - so totally gorgeous and true - was stamped using the misti tool to get that deep coverage. Finally I added a strip of black card to help draw your eye to the left hand side of the card and the stamped image.

Supplies:
Stamp: Visible Image, Music Speaks
Inks: SU, night of navy, real red; Ranger Distress, wilted violet

How will you interpret this theme? Check here to see what the DT came up with. Hoping to see a gallery full of your wonderful cards so that I can come visit your blogs and leave you some love.

Huge thanks for visiting my blog today, you are greatly appreciated.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Jane this is absolutely wonderful, love the colour effect you have achieved and the guitar is SUPER.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card Jane, it's gorgeous. That stamp is on my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy sigh!! I think this is just fabulous. The blended background is amazing and I love the guitar stamp. Perfect guy card. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.