Friday 26 August 2016

Uniko - Challenge #35 Reminder

Just popping in today to remind you about the current challenge going on over at Uniko.

http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/uniko-challenge-35.html

And my song title is - Five Little Ducks Went Swimming One Day. Well I keep singing it all the time to my youngest grandson so it is definitely right at the front of my brain!


I stamped the ducks trying to keep up with their mummy duck and one of them about to disappear over the pond - or rather off the edge of the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Sweet Baby, Simply Said
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Promarkers: tulip yellow, mustard, peach
Paper: Lawn Fawn, Beachside
Embellishment: twine from my stash

So which songs keep going round and round your head? And can you turn one of them into a card? Of course you can! Check out the DT cards and the prize on offer at Uniko and then get creative with those words buzzing at you.

Thanks for your time today, I really am pleased to have shared some of it with you.  And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I just loved this as soon as I saw it Jane! A superb little number on the cute nursery rhyme and so brilliantly put together! Yep I guess I'm a bit of a closet Elvis fan but then again who isn't!!! hee hee!!! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Those little ducks are just fab and coloured perfectly. Great work. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your song title cards, Jane! So creative and fun. The toucan shirt was inspired and the use of the cute duck stamps here really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you're ducklings and that touch of navy...as for the song I'll be singing that in my head now lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a kid's card. Can't get the song out my head now! X

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.