Friday 22 January 2021

Friday Focus

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.


I think I might have mentioned that I have quite a stash of stencils so this new challenge is just perfect for me.


I used the beautiful Fairytale Moon stencil from Funky Fossil and inked through it with three shades of yellow toned oxides onto dark navy Papermill Direct card stock.. I then added some trailing stars using Banners & Bunting and stamped a greeting using Small Print and the lightest of the oxide inks.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Small Print
Stencils: Funky Fossil, Fairytale Moon, Banners & Bunting
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, squeezed lemonade, fossilised amber, spiced marmalade

Huge thanks for dropping by today, it's always so much more fun when you do.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! What a fun stencil - Thanks for joining in at STAMP CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and that stencil is smashing. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.