Monday 4 January 2021

AAA Birthday Challenge #21 - A Stencilled Background

It's time for the first 2021 challenge at AAA Birthday.


I chose some cool wintery colours for my card and used the awesome Polkadoodles Park Life Stencil to ink up a background.


I then die cut a scalloped frame and used the gorgeous digi Winnie May Your Wishes Come True coloured and hand cut as my focal image. I added some sparkly gems to the flower centres in her hair.


Supplies:
Stamps: Polkadoodles digi, Winnie May Your Wishes Come True
Stencil: Polkadoodles, Park Life
Dies: Polkadoodles, Tags; Time For Tea Designs, Smile Scalloped Frame
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, tumbled glass, speckled egg, pumice stone, cracked pistachio; Versafine Clair, nocturne
Pens: Copic, E0000, E000, E00, E21, E40, G02, YG09, BG0000, BG23, BG32, BG34, BG93, R20; Wink of Stella clear
Embellishments: Mei flower gems

The talented ladies at AAA Birthday have lots more inspiration for you, as does our Guest Designer Melanie. Find it all HERE.

I'm wondering how you will stencil up a background for your card. Can't wait to see!

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and keep crafting in 2021!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty background, love that it's variegated. and the Polkadoodle image is so cute with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a splendid opportunity to use my many stencils that I had for Christmas πŸ₯³ And there’s me saying I wasn’t going to continue with challenges...... Hugs, Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, Jane! Fab choice of colours. Happy New Year, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, this is SPECTACULAR!!πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’›

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.