Tuesday 26 January 2021

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm sharing a card I created to play along with the challenge at HLS CAS.


I'm thinking a parent and child would meet the requirements for this theme and pulled out the adorable Hug It Out stamp set from Georgia Hey.


I started by stamping the greeting and then placed the image just to the right of it. I coloured using Copic pens.


Supplies:
Stamps: Georgia Hey, Hug It Out
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, G40, C00, C1, C3, C5, RV14, R35, R81

Thanks so much for looking today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. So cute Jane. I think it looks like a fab Tracey Hey stamp collection, rather than Georgia, but I can’t find it on her website. Is it old or a sneaky peak? Hugs, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an old stamp. I seem to remember it was when there were all the fires in Australia.

      Delete
  2. This is so cute, Jane! Really lovely card. Thank you for joining us at HLS CAS Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, your kangaroo is adorable! Thanks for playing with Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge with your tall card.
    Ma-Mi, DT HLS CAS

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.