Friday 1 January 2021

Polkadoodles Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge

Time for another Friday Challenge at Polkadoodles. As always it's Anything Goes.


The theme the DT were asked to use for this week is Happy New Year.


I chose the gorgeous Oddella Fairy and some of my favourite purples and pinks with a little bit of silver sparkle added in. Once I'd printed her I die cut the card into an oval using the Posydoodles ovals dies. This was matted onto purple shimmer card and I hand cut round the oval.


I used the same purple shimmer card for my card base and matted a piece of silver non shed glitter card onto it. I then added one more layer using paper from Peeling Paint. I finished off with some stencilled hanging hearts using Magical Grasses and created my own greeting on the computer.

Supplies:
Inks: Ranger distress, wilted violet, picked raspberry
Pens: Copic, RV000, RV00, RV52, RV55, RV63, RV66, V000, V17, BV02, BV13, BV17, E0000, E00; Wink of Stella clear
Embellishments: Papermania purple shimmer dots

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I'll hope you'll find time to join in with this week's Polkadoodles Challenge - HERE. Remember it's always Anything Goes and there are prizes to be won so you've got nothing to lose by playing along. 

Stay safe and keep crafting!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable project, love the design colour is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.