Saturday 16 January 2021

Uniko January BA Blog Hop

Today I'm here to tell you all about the January Brand Ambassador Blog Hop that's going on at Uniko.

January is a non-release month so the Uniko Brand Ambassadors are featuring the gorgeous Hello Lovely stamp set instead. I know you are going to want to win this beautiful stamp, so head on over to the Uniko blog to find out all the details.


Here's my card:


I started by preparing a water coloured background using four oxide inks on an acrylic block, a technique I shared on the Uniko blog earlier this month  - HERE.

Once this was dry I then stamped and heat embossed the floral cluster on top. I hand cut it and popped it up onto foam pads and matted it onto a black circle. The greeting, also from this stamps set, was haet embossed in white onto the black circle before I adhered the bloom.

I then matted a purple pearlescent strip of paper onto a white card black and adhered the cluster and black circle on top.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Hello Lovely
Inks: Ranger Distress Oxide, pine needles, picked raspberry, peacock feathers, wilted violet; Versamark clear + WOW! primary ebony & opaque bright white embossing powders
Die: MFT Die-namics, double stitched circles

Here's the blog hop list to help you find your way around. Good luck!


Thanks so much for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!

13 comments:

  1. Another fab card From you Jane. Loved your cards on Hochanda last night too. Talented lady. Take care, hugs, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, Jane! I love the way you've used the colours on these lovely flowers! So eye-catching! Thanks so much for sharing and the wonderful inspiration!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The block watercolor technique looks fabulous with this beautiful image. Love the purple!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning design - the black circle is very eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Jane. Love the colours you’ve used. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colors. Purple/lavender/lilac are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique way of coloring it! I LOVE the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jane, great coloring technique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Jane. Love the subtle colours and that black sentiment panel adds interest and really makes it pop. HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colouring technique. I did think you stamped first initially, but it’s a good one for those afraid of colouring in xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful color combo on this pretty floral design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so sweet and stunning! What an adorable image! I love the colours too.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, so elegant! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.