Monday 11 January 2021

Funky Fossil January Release - Introducing Lotus Reflections

Hello and welcome to day 2 of the introductions to Funky Fossil's January release.

Today's stamp set is just stunning!


My first card uses some bright and sunny colours and allows the large stamp from the set to shine without any interference from other elements.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Lotus Reflections
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, YR16, R29, Y06

My second card began with a water coloured background central strip. I used a long acrylic block to achieve this effect. Then I simply stamped and heat embossed the large stamp straight on top. This time I didn't even add a greeting to distract from the stamp's beauty.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Lotus Reflections
Inks: Ranger distress, lucky clover, blueprint sketch; Versamark, clear + WOW! ebony embossing powder

My final card uses the smaller lotus flower stamped, coloured and hand cut. I popped it up on foam pads and placed over a die cut mandala. This mandala die is a bit of an early sneak peek at something that will hopefully be part of the next new release, but if you love the design there is a matching stencil available right now - HERE.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Lotus Reflections
Pens: Copic, BG11, RV63
Paper: First Edition, Wild Flowers

Are you in love with this set as much as me? I know it's going to be on your wish list for sure!

Tomorrow I will be sharing something completely different, but just as likely to enthral you. Make sure you pop in and take a peek then!

Thanks for your time today, I'm so grateful that you came to say hello.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I really love your second card 😍 watercoloured strip + stamp perfect! Fab new set love the tangle elements, definitely one for my wish list! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs, Jane. That stamp could be challenging to use. I totally love how you matted the first card.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.