Friday 15 January 2021

Uniko Challenge #63 - Anything Goes + optional twist Use A Stencil

It's a busy day for me on my blog with two challenges and a new release post.  

So here goes with another of the challenges - Uniko's first of 2021.


I used the beautiful Uniko Let It Snow stencil for my card.


It's certainly felt cold enough to snow round here recently, but I don't think it's going to happen. So I inked up my own snow storm instead. I kept my card quite CAS and masked off one half of the card front diagonally before inking through the stencil with three pastel colours of distress ink.


Supplies:
Stamps: sentiments from Uniko, Stunning Snowflakes, Pure Florals Peony
Stencil: Uniko, Let It Snow
Inks: Ranger distress, tumbled glass, shaded lilac, spun sugar; Versafine Clair nocturne

Of course Uniko has many different stencils and we'd be delighted to see one of them used on your card, but that's not a requirement. Just be sure to play along with this gift of an Anything Goes theme and who knows you could win one of the many prizes on offer.

Thanks so much for looking today, it's been fabulous to have your company.

Stay safe and keep crafting! 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful soft winter snowflakes Jane. Loving the CAS layout and the sentiment combo too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.