Thursday 21 January 2021

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm playing along with Perfectly CAS.


As you know CAS is my preferred style so I'm really pleased to see this challenge back after its break.


And I do seem to have quite a few stencils in my stash! The one I used for this card is Rock Star from Funky Fossil and is currently my favourite and getting quite a lot of use.

I started by inking through the greeting in black and a pop of red for the star. then I placed the guitar handles to the left, masked out the ones I didn't need and applied both black and red ink.


For even more impact I matted the card onto red and then black card. Simple and quick - I love stencils!

Supplies:
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; SU, cherry cobbler
Card: Papermill Direct, plain black, ruby red plain

I'm delighted to have had your company for a while today, thanks so much for your time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. You do CAS so well Jane. I didn’t pop this in my FFD basket but I may have to revisit them for some more Essential shopping now🙈

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Fun challenge for CASers. Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card, Jane. That's a great stencil! Thank you for joining us at Perfectly CAS - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great stencil and a perfectly CAS card! I seem to have more stencils than I ever had before, they are cheaper than stamps and often just as versatile if not more so!
    Thanks for sharing at P CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly CAS! What a fab stencil, and I love your bold colour choice. Thanks for sharing at Perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.