Thursday 28 January 2021

Thursday Thoughts

I've just found a brand new challenge to play along with - Make The Cards. Sounds like it's going to be a fun one, so I thought I'd give it a go.


I do like a sketch to use as a starting point and this is what I came up with:


I've been hugging this paper pad for some time now and today I decided it was time! So I started by preparing all the layers from the sketch and then stamped the gorgeous Uniko rose onto the square. 


The hello is a very old Clearly Besotted die and I cut it three times to add dimension.

Supplies:
Ink: SU, smoky slate
Ppaer, Mintay Papers, Dear diary
Dies: Lawn Fawn, stitched squares; CB, Hello

Huge thanks for dropping by today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love the black wooden background & use of rose stamp. Looks so classy. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Card Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Jane, how beautiful you take our 1st sketch and made a wonderful card :-))
    Thank you for already playing with us at MakeTheCardChallenge ❤️ Come again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along in the MakeTheCardChallenge. Beautiful card!!! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background you used on this card. It adds a rustic elegance! Thank you for joining the Make the Cards Challenge this week. I hope we see more of your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jane. Love all the textures. Thank you for playing along with our brand new challenge. Tania DT for Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.