Saturday 30 January 2021

Saturday Slot

Today I'm playing along with The Cutie Pie Challenge - just squeezing in before it closes.



The theme is The Boys Are Back In Town and I chose this mega cute science dude a digi image from Polkadoodles. I'm thinking maybe he could have been one of the magnificent scientists working on the Covid vaccine.


I coloured him up using Copic pens and then framed and matted him in some bright happy colours. I chose the sentiment as it just seemed to fit the bubbling potions.


Supplies:
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne
Paper & Card: Sunny Studio, Preppy Prints; Papermill Direct, emerald green, super smooth white
Dies: Lawn Fawn, stitched rectangle frames
Pens: Copic, E000, E00, E43, E44, E47, R20, R39, R59, YR68, Y35, BG15, G05, BV05, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7; Sakura white gelly roll

Thanks so much for your time today, it's been lovely to have your company.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I can defo see a bit of Jonathan Van Tam there Jane. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.