Monday 4 May 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #13 - Things with Wings

It's a new month and a new challenge at AAA Birthday.


I've used a stencil and a stamp from Funky Fossil for my card.


I started by inking through the Butterfly Wreath stencil onto a piece of Graphic 45 paper. I then die cut it into a stitched square.


I stamped the large butterfly from Butterfly Wishes and a greeting from Happy Words straight on top. I finished off by matting it onto a thin black layer and then onto a hot pink card base cut from Papermill Direct card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Butterfly Wishes, Happy Words
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Ranger distress oxide, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade
Die: Lawn Fawn, stitched squares
Card: Papermill Direct, raspberry pink, black

I hope you'll find time to pop on over to the AAA Birthday blog and take a look at all the wonderful birthday cards created by the team and Guest Designer Enna - HERE.

It's been so much fun having you visit today, thanks so much and please come back again soon.

Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.