Saturday 16 May 2020

Saturday Slot

Today I'm playing along with the Flower challenge at Addicted to CAS.


Here's my card:


I used the Funky Fossil newly released Scandi Garden stamp set and my favourite coloured Kaleidacolor ink pad.


I simply stamped the sentiment and then the can of flowers on top starting wit the dark purple at the bottom and the hot pink at the top. 

Ink: Kaleidacolor, Berry Blaze

Huge thanks for your time today, I'm so pleased you dropped by.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love this sweet floral arrangement and your color combo is fabulous, Jane! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.