Sunday 17 May 2020

Sunday Slot

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.


Here's my card;


I made a watercoloured background sheet by smooshing three colours of distress ink. Once this was dry I die cut a stitched circle and the horizontal strip and adhered these to the white panel.

I stamped the greeting and grass silhouette from Funky Fossil's In The Meadow on top.


I finished off by matting the panel onto a marine blue card base.

Supplies:
Inks: Ranger distress, picked raspberry, wilted violet, mermaid lagoon; Versafine Clair, nocturne
Card: Papermill Direct, marine blue, super smooth white
Die: Lawn Fawn, large stitched square stackanbles; Lil'inker, stitched mats long & skinny rectangles

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, it's always so much more fun when you do.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! The watercolored background is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love this color combination. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us, this week, at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.