Sunday 31 May 2020

White with 1 - June Challenge

Time for a new challenge at White with 1. And this month it's a bit of a tricky one as the extra colour is Whisper White. So that's white on white! There's also a sketch to use - that's the easier bit.



Here's my page:


Well it had to be a page about my granddaughter didn't it? It was such a lovely few moments when she discovered the photo of herself and kept looking at it and then me - I like to think she maybe recognised herself, but who knows!


As everything is white I felt I needed to add interest with layers, die cuts, punches and 3D embellishments. I stamped quite a few elements in pale grey and cut them out and also made use of embossing folders to add texture.


I also used quite a lot of buttons, enamel dots, pearls and gems as well as a doily cut on my silhouette cameo.

Supplies:
Stamps: uniko, English country Garden Butterflies & Beautiful; Funky fossil, Distressed Elements
Ink: SU, smoky slate
Alphas: Pink Fresh Studio, Just A Little Lovely
Stickers: Cocoa Vanilla, Midnight
Punches: Martha Stewart, flower & heart; Tonic Studio, butterfly; Xcut, corner rounder; ek, bracket edger
Embossing: Cuttlebug, swiss dots
Embellishments: Mini doilies gift from friend Lizzy hill; Oaktree Eleganza, pearls; Buttons, bows, pearl hearts from my stash; Pretty Pink Posh, clear gems; MME Necessities, wooden heart; Silhouette Cameo Store, large doily



Thanks so much for dropping by today, it's been a pleasure to share some of your precious time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.