Tuesday 26 May 2020

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm playing along with the challenge at Perfectly CAS.


Here's my card:


I've combined the Funky Fossil stencil Pawprint Background with one of the cute doggies from Furry Friends. I simply stamped the dog and then placed the stencil over the bottom of the card and carefully inked through it to surround the dog. I then stamped the pink heart and sentiment from the same set.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Furry Friends
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black, rose bud; Ranger distress, brushed corduroy
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Pawprint Background
Pens: Copic, E21, E23

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, it's always so much more fun when you do.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. That dog is fab! I'm so behind on catching up with the latest products, including FF, must take a look. Love how you've combined him with the paw print background and the bright heart. Thanks so much for joining in at Perfectly CAS, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to add the paw background to your stamped image Jane. It really brings the design together.
    Thanks for linking up at Perfectly CAS too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.