Saturday 30 May 2020

Saturday Spot

Today's share is a card I created for the Christmas Kickstart challenge.


Once again I'm running close to the deadline for a challenge. I've had a bit of an energy spurt after losing interest for a while. But I'm feeling it again now so here's my card:


I used the wreath from Funky Fossil's Joy stamp set and added some tiny red gems over the dots. Super simple, super quick, but with the gems probably not one for the mail.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Joy
Ink: Versafine Clair, nocturne
Colours: Derwent Inktense pncils
Red gems from my stash

Great to have you visit my blog today. Thanks so much for your time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Glad your mojo is back up and running again, Jane! Your card is lovely. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous quick and CAS wreath card Jane, seems we've all had our creative mojos affected with this pandemic so thanks for sharing with Christmas Kickstart, Robyn

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.