Saturday 2 May 2020

Happy Little Stampers May CAS Challenge- Smile

A really fabulous theme at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge this month - SMILE.


And we could all do with a reason to smile these days! Maybe crafting up a smile card could help a little towards this.


I used digi stamps from Graciellie for my card and kept it all clean and crisp by just adding some touches of aqua blue. And as you know photos are very close to my heart and I find myself using them even more at the moment to keep in touch with my family.


Supplies:
Stamps: Graciellie, Sweet Memories
Colours: Copic, B0000, B00, BG01; Miya oil pencils

Check out how the rest of the Happy Little Stampers CAS team have interpreted this theme - HERE. And then go get crafting and spend a few hours lost in creativity.

Thanks for looking today, it's been lovely to have you spend some time with me.

Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Jane, you have achieved the perfect visual creation of a 3D effect. I love the fittings on the plate, they look great. I also love the combination of your colors
    hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the perfect amount of colouring to add interest and dimension to this sweet CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.