Saturday 2 May 2020

The Male Room - Lockdown Event 2

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page I created as part of The Male Room's Challenge in their facebook group.


The first event was to collect these items together and share a photo:

1. a piece of red or blue or green card
2. a piece of patterned paper
3. a circle die or die cut
4. a purple ink pad or pen or colouring pencil
5. an animal stamp or animal image or a printed animal digi
6. washi or ribbon or twine
7. 3 buttons or 3 enamel dots
8. something old from your stash that really needs to be used
9. a sentiment stamp or peel off or word sticker
10. an item that is suitable to be re-cycled onto a project



Event 2 is all about using the stash collected for a card, scrapbook page, art journal page, tag, 3D item or any other paper craft project as long as it's masculine. And it's ok to add extra items in. Here's my take:


The outfit was bought online and delivered to my grandson as a reward for all his hard work home schooling. And I think it was a success!


The pic above and the one below show some to the items from my stash search collection. I managed to include them all, but admit I had this page in my head when I collected them all together.


Supplies:
Papers: Creative Imaginations Halloween; Paper Mill Direct, Halloween
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Whoo To You
Ink: Ranger distress, wilted viloet
Embellishments: YNS Gumdrops, black dots; Creative Imagination, stickers. Washi from my stash

It's been so much fun having you visit my blog today, thanks for your time. And how about joining in with this event? Find it all HERE.

Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.