Thursday 7 May 2020

Funky Fossil May Pre-Release Peeks - Furry Friends

Here I am back again with another peek at the new May release from Funky Fossil. And this set is so adorably cute!


I've paired one of the dogs up with the Pawprint Background stencil and jazzed her up a bit with a sparkly pink gem studded collar.


I created the background first and then die cut a frame coloured up to match. The inner frame was also coloured using the same pens as the scalloped frame.


She's a very glamorous and sophisticated lady!

supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Furry Friends
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Pawprints Background
Inks: Memento, peanut brittle, tuxedo black; Ranger distress, picked raspberry
Die: Lawn Fawn, stitched scalloped rectangle frames
Colours: Copic, E31, E33, E35; miya oil pencils
Gems from my stash

My second card uses the same snooty looking doggie, but this time I've decided it's a male.


I added the stencilled Funky Circle to the base card to give the impression of the sun peeking through the circular window and then coloured up the dog in greys. He is hand cut and popped up on foam pads.


Supplies:
Stamps – Funky Fossil, Furry Friends
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; Ranger distrees oxide, squeezed lemonade, picked raspberry
Die: MFT Die-namics, peek-a-boo window
Colours: Copic, C3, C5

So time to give the other doggies some love - don't want them to feel missed out!


I used my favourite window backdrop die and kept to a simple black and white colour scheme apart from the two touches of hot pink.


Supplies:
Stamps – Funky Fossil, Furry Friends
Inks: SU, real red; Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: Lawn Fawn, Foursquare Backdrop Portrait; Outside In Heart Stackables
Colour: Copic, R29

Day 3 complete. I expect you're wondering what is still to come - well I can tell you tomorrow's peek is something completely different from what you've seen so far this week. It's unbelievably beautiful and bound to be a must have on your shopping list. See you tomorrow then!

Thanks for looking today, it's been so fun to have your company.

Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this release just gets better and better! Love the new images and your cards are brilliant. There goes my no spend May! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. Love these cuties and your cards are gorgeous. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.