Tuesday 12 May 2020

Tuesday Talk

Hi everyone!

I've been so busy creating cards for Funky Fossil's May Release that my scrapbooking has got a bit neglected. Putting that to right today with this page for the challenge at Sketches in Thyme.


Here it is. How did you get to be two already?


I picked up on the colours from his clothes and tricycle and collected together some scraps and adhered them to a blue 12" x 12" sheet. I matted the photos onto dark blue to give them more definition and then got busy adding the words and embellishments.


I used a lot of elements from Doodlebug's Dragon Tails and also die cut a spiro circle and labels.


I nearly forgot to add the 2 but found a spot for it at the top of the page and then finished it all of with some splatters of white ink going diagonally down the page.

Supplies:
Papers: Doodlebug, Dragon's Tails; Lilybee Designs, Pinwheel; scraps from my stash
Dies: Lawn Fawn die, Louie's 123s; Xcut, spiro circles; labels die I think is Marianne
Stickers: Doodlebug, Dragon's Tails; Elle's Studio, puffy hearts; Paperchase, puffy stars

Huge thanks for looking today, I've really enjoyed having your company.

Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-em-gee, this is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this month at SIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color combo and all the word strips. Cute page and a great job on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.