Monday 18 May 2020

Monday Moment

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the CAS challenge at STAMPlorations.

Here's my card:


I used pink card  and one of the small stamps from Funky Fossil's Scandi Garden set and simply repeatedly stamped it across the card.


The greeting was added below the strip and my card was done!

Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Scandi Garden
Ink: Versafine Clair, Fantasia

It's been a pleasure to have your company for a while today, thanks so much for visiting.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.