Tuesday 29 September 2020

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm sharing a card I made to support Funky Fossil as they take part in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop. Funky Fossil is one of the sponsors and I've used some of their coffee themed stencils and stamps for my card.


Here's my card:


The corner triangle is currently one of my favourite designs for a card and it's so easy to achieve. I simply masked off the corner and then applied two colours of distress ink through the Coffee Bean Heart stencil. I then used just one word from the Caffeine Buzz stencil as my sentiment.


I stamped, coloured and hand cut the coffee pot and cup from Time For Tea. I then popped them up on foam pads and my card was done.

Supplies:
Stencils: Fujky Fossil, Coffee Bean Heart, Caffeine Buzz
Inks: Ranger distress, speckled egg, brushed corduroy; SU, soft suede
Pens: Copic, E31, E33, G21, G24

Sarah has several more coffee themed stencils in the Funky Fossil shop. I've included links to the products that I used and you can check the others out HERE. And if you use the code FFCOFFEE10 at checkout you'll get 10% off.

There's also chances to win by leaving comments on the sponsor sites of the blog hop - find them all HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.