Tuesday 1 September 2020

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm playing along with the challenge at {Pin}spirational. They've another awesome photo to be inspired by and I love its autumnal feel.


Just before I share my card I need to say a big thank you to {Pin}spirational for picking my card as their winner from their last challenge.

FAVORITE Badge!

Here's my card for the new challenge:


Well it had to have chickens on didn't it? And I love these sketchy chicks from STAMPlorations. I coloured them up to match the different chicken colours from the photo.

But I also wanted to get a feel of the blues and greens from the photo so I added a couple of layers of Polkadoodles patterned paper to the top right corner.


Supplies:
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, E00, E21, E23, E31, E44, E47, YR01

I'm so pleased that you found your way to my blog today, I always love to have a bit of company.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. CoNgRaTs on your win. The card was very cute. How many challenges are out there? This world is new to me but looks like fun..... Hugs from your neighbouring county🤗 Sue. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.