Wednesday 23 September 2020

Wednesday Words

Today I'm playing along with The Cutie Pie Challenge where they are celebrating their 9th anniversary.


Here's the card I created:


I used one of the many adorable Winnie stamps from Polkadoodles combined with papers from their Bright & Beautiful pack, some Papermill Direct card and a few scraps from my stash.


I layered up my card with the papers and plain card stock - been ages since I've had that many layers on a card! Winnie was hand cut and popped up on foam pads for extra dimension.


I finished it all off with a greeting from Uniko, now retired, stamped onto a Polkadoodles die cut tag.

Supplies:
Stamps: Polkadoodles, Special Day Winnie Celebrations; Uniko, Simply Said Birthday retired
Papers/Card: Polkadoodles, Bright & Beautiful; scraps from my stash; Papermill Direct, daffodil yellow, raspberry pink
Dies: Spellbinders, petite ovals large, petite scalloped ovals large; Polkadoodles, Posydoodles Tags
Pens: Copic, E0000, E000, B000, B01, RV52, RV55, RV63, Y13
Punch: ek success, border

Huge thanks for visiting my blog today, it's always so much more fun when you do.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is so sweet!!! This super cute and adorable image is perfect for the Cutie Pie Challenge. The colours look so pretty and I love how you've placed the image against the gorgeous gingham too.

    Thank you for joining us for our Birthday Party xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally gorgeous. Bright, fun and soooooo cute!! Thank you for joining in at our party at The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.