Monday 28 September 2020

Polkadoodles New Digi Release

Have you seen the amazing new digi stamps from Polkadoodles? 



They are just the cutest ever and I was delighted to be asked to join in with creating sample cards.

My first card uses the delightful Agnes Elephant Hat Shopping. Just look at her trying to decide which hat to buy!


I started by choosing a background paper from the Bright & Beautiful pack and then used the colours to stencil a background strip using the Timeless Rose Sweethearts stencil. I then had fun colouring up Agnes in similar colours and printed out a few extra hats and a box to stack up at the bottom of the card.


The sentiment is from the Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments digi bundle and I die cut it with the Tags die set.

Supplies:
Dies: Polkadoodles, Posydoodles squares & tags
Stencil: Polkadoodles, Timeless Rose Sweethearts
Inks: Ranger distress, picked raspberry, twisted citron; Sakura white gel pen
Paper: Polkadoodles, Bright & Beautiful
Pens: Copic, RV00, RV02, RV17, RV52, RV55, RV63, RV66, G21, G24, G40, C00, C0, C1, C3, W1

I'm entering this card into the challenge at CD Sunday Plus










My next card features Agnes Elephant Scooter going for a ride out in the countryside.


I use two patterned papers for the grass and sky. The clouds are from All About The Dudes paper pack and the grass is from Bright & Beautiful. The corrugated card strip is a piece of rescued packing which I striped back to one layer so that it wasn't as bulky.


I framed Agnes to make her even more of the focal point and added a sentiment from the Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiment digi bundle.

Supplies:
Die: Polkadoodles, Posydoodles tags
Pens: Copic, V000, Y02, Y04, Y18, YG00, W0, W1, W3, BG11, BG32, BG53, B00, B01; Sakura white gelly roll

My final card uses the delightful Bella Bear Ladybug. I tried to colour her so that her fur looks all soft and fluffy - had to get my Copic workshop folder out to remember how to do that.

  
I knew I wanted to use both red and yellow and selected some patterned papers and card that would match. I die cut a matting stack using all four of the sizes in the Posydoodles basic squares set. This was then matted again onto a whole sheet of patterned paper and a red card base.



The sentiment was once again taken from the Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments bundle and die cut using the Posydoodles basic tags.

Supplies:
Dies: Polkadoodles, Posydoodles basic squares & tags
Papers: Polkadoodles, All About The Dudes, Wintertime
Pens: W3, E41, E42, E43, BV29, R27, R29, R39 Y02, Y04, Y08, colourless blender; Sakura white gel pen 

The stamps can all be bought individually or in several different bundles and if you're quick and order by 2nd October you can get that 30% off using the code 30CUTE. A bit of a no brainer then!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, it's been so much fun to have you take a look.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. That was quick Jane LOL! You're spoiling us with three really lovely cards - three entries are our limit. I must admit the first card (that I originally saw on Facebook) is my favourite! I love the stripey backing paper and the addition of the extra hats.
    Thanks so much for joining in.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've fallen in love with that adorable elephant Jane! What wonderful bright cards you've made with these digis! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image Jane. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these cards. The stencilled image on the first one looks really effective. Beautiful colouring of the images.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these three cards, my favorite is the first one with the elephant unfortunately her mirror is not big enough.
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards. This new bundle is proving to be very popular. Welcome to CD Sunday Plus and thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute characters. I especially like that little elephant. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.