Wednesday 2 September 2020

Wednesday Words

Today I'm sharing a card I made using my new stash from Time For Tea Designs and I'm entering it into the challenge at Crafting Happiness.

Grab our button

This is the first time I've played at this challenge and I really like that the picks are chosen by the players themselves who click on the thumbnail of their favourites.  Here's my card:


The stamps from TFTD new release didn't hang around for long on my craft table before being inked up and coloured! They're mega cute. 

I stamped the windmill background scene onto a stitched die cut square and then popped it back into the aperture. The cloud, birds and butterfly were cut from the matching dies as was the flag toting bunny. He was popped up onto foam pads and adhered just under the butterfly.


Supplies:
Stamps: Time For Tea Designs, Up, Up And Away
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: Time For Tea Designs, Up, Up And Away; Lawn Fawn, stitched square satckables
Pens: Copic, E42, E43, E44, E47, YR16, YR68, Y18, T38, C0, C1, YG01, YG13, YG17, YG67, B0000, B00

Thanks so much for dropping by today, it's been wonderful to have your company. 

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.