Tuesday 15 September 2020

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the brown and pink challenge at The Flower Challenge.


As it's name suggests this challenge requires a flower or flowers to be the main focus. Here's my card:


I used the beautiful bell flower from Polkadoodles Rainbow Wishes and stamped it in brown onto a stitched die cut rectangle. I then added some pink and a few white highlight dots too.


The horizontal line border was also stamped in brown and is from Uniko. It just helps to draw the eye and balance the flower don't you think?

Supplies:
Ink: SU, soft suede
Pens: Copic, R81, R83, R85; Sakura white gelly roll

Thanks so much for stopping by today, your visit is very much appreciated.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love this simple beauty, Jane! The stripes make the card so modern-looking and they go with the cute flower in a doodled look perfectly! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.