Friday 4 September 2020

Friday Focus

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the challenge at Always Fun. this week they want Cute Critters.

Grab our button

Well as the new release stamps from Time For Tea Designs were still on my desk and they definitely have cute critters this card came together very easily.


I started by stamping, colouring and die cutting the bunny and balloon image. Then I decided it looked just about the right size to sit on a tag, so I die cut a stitched one and added some background colours. 

The balloon and bunnies were popped up onto foam pads and adhered to the tag with the stamped onto a die cut banner tucked under..

I matted the tag onto white card and then onto plaid patterned paper and then again onto a white card base. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Time For Tea Designs, Up, Up And Away
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, RV02, RV04, RV09, RV52, C0, C1, BG32, BG34, YG01, B000, B02, B04
Paper: MFT, Plaid Patterns

It's been great fun to have you stop by today, thanks so much for your time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.