Tuesday 22 September 2020

Tuesday Talk

Oooo! Shades of Purple! Now that's a challenge I'm not going to miss! The gallery at Less is More is going to be so gorgeous!


Here's my contribution:


Any excuse to print out Oddella and get her coloured up is a bonus too. As you can see I used many shades of purple from the violets through to the deep purples. As she is a bit of a Halloween zombie in the purples I added in the odd tinge of green too.


Supplies:
Pens: Copic, C0, C1, V04, V12, V15, V17, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV13, BV17, BV29

I really appreciate you stopping by today, thanks enormously.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Delightful make and fab colouring

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable and my daughter will love her - yes, you've just enabled me to go get new crafty stash!! :) Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.