Wednesday 16 September 2020

Wednesday Words

I'm really loving the challenges over at {Pin}spirational and the current one has lots of pink. Right up my street then!


I decided to give an older Clearly Besotted stamp set some love and keep to my preferred CAS style:


Tempting though it was to go overboard with the pink I kept myself under control and limited it to the images and card base.


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Colour Chameleon
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, R81, 83, 85, C1

Thanks so much for dropping by today, it's so good to have a little company.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. I'm so glad you shared it with us at PINspirational Challenge. Please join us again. Sandy/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.