Sunday 20 September 2020

Sunday Slot

Today I'm joining in with the challenge at Sweet Stampers where the theme is Things with Wings.

Banner zum mitnehmen

Now there are lots of things with wings but one of my favourites has to be fairies. And when the fairy also has a unicorn horn, then what's to not love!


Looks like I'm still in adventurous colour mode like yesterday! The image is from Polkadoodles Weirdre Catch Your Own Rainbow. I hand cut and popped her up on foam pads over a die cut rectangle with stencilled clouds. 


Supplies:
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black, summer sky
Stencil: MFT, Mini cloud Edges
Pens: Copic, R27, R29, R83, G07, YG06, YG17, B00, B01, B04, B06, E000, E00, E50, YR16, YR68, Y35

I'm so pleased you found my blog today, thanks so much for visiting.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.