Wednesday 30 September 2020

White with 1 - October Challenge

Time for a new scrapbooking challenge at White with 1. This month it's a bright green that is the +1.


I used this adorable photo of my granddaughter tucking in to some broccoli. I'm not sure which is the cutest her hair matching the shape or the fact that she actually likes broccoli!


And this moment had to be captured as no doubt this healthy choice of eating will not last and the very idea of eating something green will become a horror.


As you can see I rotated the sketch as my photo was portrait. I then built up the embellishments to the right side and popped in the tags at the top.


Supplies:
Papers: Echo Park, Times & Seasons; Craft Creaions Ltd, Gingham; SU; scraps from my stash
Embellishments: Elle's Studio, puffy hearts; Pink Fresh Studio, Everyday Musings; Maggie Holmes sticker book; Kaisercraft, Fleur; Sparklets enamel dots


Thanks so much for stopping by today, I really love having a bit of company.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love it.... and I’m sure your granddaughter will love you for comparing her to a broccoli floweršŸ¤£

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.