Saturday 5 September 2020

Saturday Spot

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.




Quite a cool and sophisticated mix I'm thinking and this is what I came up with:


The colours suggested contemporary Christmas to me and I used the Skinny Trees stencil from Funky Fossil with the three suggested colours. I had to substitute smoky slate for gray granite, but i had the other two colours.


I finished off the card with a sentiment from Festive Phrases and matted it all onto a matching grey card base.

Supplies:
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; SU, old olive, smoky slate, mossy meadow

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I'm really appreciative of your company.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a great use of the colours and of those fab stencils Jane! Love the way you offset your trees. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly done! Love your trees. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful holiday card, love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane! This is so nice!!!! I love this simple and beautiful Christmas card!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A simply perfect card. Great use of the colors, simply elegant. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.